Our goal is to connect, assist and support EB patients and their family members. DEBRA’S activities are aimed towards improvement of the health and social care system.
A society without prejudices in which the EB patient live a quality life.
- to create awareness of Epidermolysis Bullosa or EB, among the general public and promote the well-being of those suffering from EB;
- to promote and foster co-operation and exchange of information amongst those who suffer from EB and supportive organizations;
- to stimulate and promote research in EB with a clear purpose to find a cure and develop approaches to therapy and palliative care;
- to promote regional and international co-operation amongst patients, families, clinicians and those related to the EB community;
- to acquire and publish literature and scientific works with the ultimate goal of contributing to a better understanding of EB;
- to organize clinical meetings, seminars, conventions and similar gatherings that help EB patients, their families, friends and donors; and
- to provide services directly or indirectly to EB sufferers; benefits include medical care, social assistance, advice, information, and any other form of care or assistance.